Universal Interoperability: Why Enterprise Blockchain Applications Should be Deployed to Shared Networks
Business needs the universal interoperability of public networks but with the privacy of private networks. Only the Corda network can deliver this.
The tl;dr of this post is:
- Most permissioned blockchains use isolated networks for each application, and these are unable to interoperate. This makes no sense.
- We should instead aspire to deploy multiple business applications to an open, shared network. But this needs the right technology with the right privacy model.
- Corda, the open source blockchain platform we and our community are building, was designed for just this from day one. But there was a piece missing until now: the global Corda network.
- In this post I describe the global Corda network for the first time in public and how it will be opened up to the entire Corda community in the coming months.
- If you’re building blockchain solutions for business, you need to read this post…
To read the rest of the blog on our medium site, click here!