Voluntary Anti-Slavery Statement
Last Updated: 23 February 2021
Whilst R3 Limited does not meet the financial threshold which would require an anti-slavery statement, R3 has taken the decision to voluntarily set out its position.
- This statement sets out the steps that R3 undertakes to make sure that modern slavery and human trafficking is not taking place throughout our business or supply chain.
- R3 has a zero-tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery, and we are committed to acting in an ethical manner with integrity and transparency in all of our dealings and operations.
- We are committed to creating effective controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or our supply chain.
2. R3 Policies
We operate a number of policies to make sure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner. These include:
- Whistleblowing Policy. This ensures all employees know that they can raise concerns about how colleagues are being treated, or practices within our business or supply chain, without fear or reprisals.
- Conflict of Interest and Business Ethics Policy. This policy sets out the manner in which R3 behaves as an organization and how we expect R3 personnel to act.
- Employee Handbook. This makes sure that R3 provides an inclusive and accessible work environment where employees feel safe, respected and valued free from bullying, harassment and discrimination
3. Due Diligence Processes
- In order to identify and mitigate risk, R3 carries out sanctions, legal entity and financial checks on entities that it contracts with.
4. Performance Indicators
- Number of reports in 2019/20 indicating whether modern slavery practices have been identified in R3 business operations or supply chain: zero (0)
- Number of complaints received via its grievance and whistleblowing mechanisms: zero (0)
- Number of recorded instances of modern slavery within R3 and/or its supply chain and any related corrective action identified in the financial year 2019/20: zero (0).
Effective Date: 23 February 2021