We are seeking an experienced Product Owner to join the Professional Services team to take direct responsibility for our Digital Currency offering. You will be accountable for the definition and successful delivery of common offerings to key clients across the globe.
You will work closely with our core engineering team to define requirements and prioritise the backlog to achieve the necessary features from our core products. You will regularly engage with Corda customers and prospects globally to understand their needs and prioritise your work. You will engage with marketing, sales engineering, support and sales teams to define compelling messaging for new product capabilities, to help our field teams sell Corda to key financial industry customers and to ensure that our customers have an excellent support experience while developing and operating their applications on Corda.
- Research customer needs and pains and barriers to adoption, investigate specific use cases for compelling new Corda applications in collaboration with our application and sales engineering teams, assess competitive offerings and keep up to date with market developments.
- Develop a clear vision and strategy for new offerings on top of Corda to maintain our advantage as the leading enterprise DLT platform.
- Build upon your expert knowledge of the industry, competitors’ product offerings and identify market opportunities and gaps in the R3 offerings to ensure that your products remain competitive and differentiated.
- Work in partnership with the engineering team to define priorities and themes, coordinate releases and define features and capabilities necessary to meet your objectives, see through their delivery & manage the ongoing improvements post launch.
- Represent the Corda platform to sales, customers and the market, leading engagements with current and prospective customers and partners, R3 field teams, industry analysts, etc. to gather and utilise feedback to iteratively re-align your strategy and roadmap.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience of product managing packaged enterprise software products as the global lead for your products
- Experience of platform software
- An entrepreneurial mindset. You must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, take ownership and make clear, consistent decisions in the face of complexity and uncertainty to get the work done.
- Ability to think big and small – you should be comfortable defining a completely new experience or optimizing an existing feature.
- Knowledge of enterprise application development market and products with an appreciation of operational practices, business functionalities and competitive landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences (internal or external)
- Experience and proven success in delivering software products to market in an agile software development environment.
- BSc in computer science or engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience in enterprise or related software.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management or related role.