Technical Account Managers (TAMs) provide personalised support, deepen relationships with key enterprise customers, and ensure customers get the best from Corda Enterprise software. As a Technical Account Manager, you will tailor support for each customer environment, facilitate cooperation with their other partners, and advocate on their behalf.
We are looking for some who has a natural flair to build strong customer relationships and has the customers interest at heart and can champion R3 customers and move them closer to production.
This role would suit someone who has been a software engineer or an architect with strong business sense and now wants to transition into a less hands-on role or alternatively someone who is seasoned in this role.
- Research customer’s use-cases, to translate customer business requirements into technical solutions; get to know their workflows.
- Advocate for product enhancements with Product Management & Engineering to help the customer succeed.
- Present to technical executives and directors on the Corda platform strategy, concepts, and roadmap.
- Meet virtually or in-person with your customers to discuss the latest release of Corda, best practices in DLT, and migration to a new version.
- Be an escalation point for critical Production issues or project blockers; navigate through challenges and provide context & continuity across different teams that interface with your customers.
- Understand the short- and long-term business goals of your customers as they relate to R3 and Corda
- Leverage the power of R3 to bring in experts from Professional Services, Sales, Product and our broader ecosystem to help drive better customer outcomes.
- Support customer team and R3 Sales team in the tracking of opportunities and proposals to further develop our joint business, and transition to execution.
- Experience (5+ years) of a consultative customer-facing role.
- Experience (4+ years) of supporting pre/post-sales activity.
- Experience in managing customer relationships (business and technical levels).
- English and Portuguese proficiency.
- Have a broad understanding of computer science and engineering, most likely obtained through a combination of academic study and related professional experience.
- Be well versed in software architecture and development with Java or Kotlin programming experience – Corda is developed as a JVM application and requires familiarity with Java as a baseline.
- Strong presentation skills: Showing the value, capabilities, and differentiators of complex service solutions using methodologies and service offerings.
- Understanding of DLT / Blockchain technologies such as: including Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Besu, Ethereum, Bitcoin etc is beneficial.
- Technical ability to learn Corda at a Consultant level and a Corda Certified Developer.
- Ability to solve technical problems and translate customer experience to actionable feedback for engineering.
- Ability to travel for client visits needed.