- Your mission as a Solutions Architect is to design and lead the build on customer solutions built on R3’s distributed ledger platform (Corda Enterprise) as well as our future products. This role is a combination of hands-on and an advisory role depending on the client.
- Facilitate architectural and design workshops with customers to understand their business problem
- Lead the design of customer solutions and map customer requirements to R3 product features
- Deliver target architecture and design documents to enable the build phase
- Provide technical vision and leadership in the development of solutions with in-house or customer development teams using Java/Kotlin and R3 incumbent technologies
- Provide Infrastructure blueprints leveraging containers and Kubernetes for deployment on common clouds offerings such as Azure, AWS or GCP to help provision with Terraform and Ansible
- Train and mentor our customers on R3’s Products and services
- Help customers with their path to production advising on infosec, non-functional requirements, performance testing and disaster recovery
- Be a voice of the customer by sharing customer insights to support the development of R3’s products
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
- Proven experience of converting business requirements into solution designs and delivering an end-to-end software project through design, development and testing
- Demonstrate high levels of proficiency in software development tasks using Java or a JVM based language or proficient in C++ or C# (backend technology)
- Technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies relevant to
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills to navigate ambiguity and deliver presentation to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in financial industries such as Trade Finance, Capital Markets and Payments is advantageous
R3 is leading the future of digital finance by powering multi-party solutions that deliver digital trust and unlocking greater potential for regulated businesses everywhere. R3ers center around our core values – Collaborative, Ownership, Bold and Customer First – as a result our flagship DLT platform, Corda, is trusted by the world’s leading financial market infrastructures (FMIs), exchanges, central banks and commercial banks.
Corda is an open and permissioned distributed application platform that empowers regulated institutions to realize the full potential of direct digital collaboration to solve complex multi-party workflows.
R3 is is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that supports all ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, origins, disability and veteran status and cultures. At R3, we’re committed to fostering an environment where individuality–not conformity–is embraced and valued because we believe our collective differences are what make us better together. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV/resume. We’re always interested in meeting bold, collaborative people who are excited to work with us.