- Your mission as a Senior Solutions Engineer is to help our customers solve complex problems with ground-breaking solutions using R3’s distributed ledger platform (Corda Enterprise) and other R3 product suites.
- Support the design process of solutions for customers entering the DLT space, which includes but not limited to areas such as Digital Tokens and Payments
- Produce highly reliable, production-grade code using technologies such as Java, Kotlin, Kafka and Kubernetes
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure solutions are scalable, performant and well thought through
- Train and mentor our customers on R3’s Products and services.
- Synthesize common concepts from projects into reusable toolkits that enable clients and partners to accelerate
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Proven software development experience using Java or a JVM based language, anyone with a strong desire to learn Java or Kotlin also considered. (An excellent opportunity for you to acquire new technical skills).
- Ability to understand non-functional operational requirements.
- Understanding of how to convert business requirements into solution designs.
- Good people skills, with the ability to cope with ambiguity.
R3 is leading the future of digital finance by powering multi-party solutions that deliver digital trust and unlocking greater potential for regulated businesses everywhere. R3ers center around our core values – Collaborative, Ownership, Bold and Customer First – as a result our flagship DLT platform, Corda, is trusted by the world’s leading financial market infrastructures (FMIs), exchanges, central banks and commercial banks.
Corda is an open and permissioned distributed application platform that empowers regulated institutions to realize the full potential of direct digital collaboration to solve complex multi-party workflows.
R3 is is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that supports all ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, origins, disability and veteran status and cultures. At R3, we’re committed to fostering an environment where individuality–not conformity–is embraced and valued because we believe our collective differences are what make us better together. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV/resume. We’re always interested in meeting bold, collaborative people who are excited to work with us.