R3’s Professional Services is comprised of innovative problem-solvers and strategic, fast-moving engineers and consultants who collaborate with customers to solve their challenges and build business solutions. As part of the post-sales organisation, Professional Services is responsible for driving successful customer outcomes through supporting the design, build and deployment of solutions. This team provides you with the opportunity to solve real-world business and technical challenges with large global corporates, banks and startups across many industries – Financial Services, Real Estate, Energy, Digital Assets, Identity and Healthcare.
Your mission as a Professional Services QA Automation Consultant is to use your extensive QA experience to lead the development of a new automated testing toolkit for distributed systems from scratch. You will be excited by the challenge of testing platform and application technologies, as well as showcasing critical problem-solving abilities.
- Synthesize common testing requirements from projects into reusable toolkits that enable clients and partners to accelerate product quality assurance development
- Lead development of JVM-based QA automation frameworks
- Develop functional and non-functional test cases within the automation framework for testing
- Contribute to the ongoing development of automated test scenarios working as part of an agile engineering team
- Partner with internal and external development teams to solve problems in testing, deploying and operating highly scalable blockchain networks
- Lead communication on progress, risks and issues as well as championing QA during delivery cycles
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing QA automated test suites
- Proven software development experience using Java or a JVM based language, anyone with a strong desire to learn Java or Kotlin is also considered. (An excellent opportunity for you to acquire new technical skills)
- Proven track record of delivering test automation for highly complex software systems
- Experience planning for and executing end-to-end functional and non-functional tests
- Good people skills, with the ability to cope with ambiguity