Internal Communications Lead
R3 is an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a broad ecosystem of more than 300 members and partners across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, our open source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version for enterprise usage.
Our global team of over 300 professionals in 13 countries is supported by over 2,000 technology, financial, and legal experts drawn from our global member base.
Our Corda platform is already being used in industries from financial services to healthcare, shipping, insurance and more. It records, manages, and executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce.
This role reports to the Chief People Officer whose remit encompasses the end to end of employee experience. This role is critically important to supporting the employee experience and engagement across a global hybrid workforce.
- Create internal comms plans focused on enhancing the employee experience and centered on key themes, layering multiple comms approaches to ensure comprehensive coverage of important and relevant topics across the business that drive employee engagement
- Lead company owned announcements – share objectives, timelines, relevant product or company updates and key performance indicators internally
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to amplify internal and customer related announcements across channels and audiences
- Link and promote appropriate external comms for internal use, such as Marketing output, DevRel materials, customer testimonials, etc
- Support preparation for and execution of all Company Town Halls and executive video communications
- Coordinate and promote internal customer presentations – linking up with Account Managers to identify customers to present their story; why they chose our Product/Services, what they’re working on and why it’s exciting for their company/industry etc
- Support/Lead on employment engagement and sentiment surveys (subject to experience)
- Recognition – support the development of recognition programs internally and any suitable external benchmark recognition for example Best Companies/Great Places to Work
- Analyze data to optimize content and release cadence of internal comms activities, ensuring optimum outreach is achieved.
- Engage with senior executives and SMEs to secure input, alignment, and any necessary approvals – internally and at times externally
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly collaborative ways of working
- Highly planned and structured with agility
- Exceptional presentation capabilities in design and coordination
- Calm under pressure and time sensitive circumstances
- Ideally previous experience in scaling technology or fintech companies
- Worked with Culture Amp and other internal engagement & survey platforms
- Experience of working with Best Companies/Great Places to Work