- Help facilitate design workshops with customers to understand their business problem
- Capture requirements in the form of Jira Stories
- Develop code using Java/Kotlin for customers on Corda Enterprise
- Work as either a scrum team in an agile development process or by following a waterfall metholology
- Help Provide Infrastructure blueprints leveraging containers and Kubernetes for deployment on common clouds offerings such as Azure, AWS or GCW to help provision with Terraform and Ansible
- Be a voice of the customer by sharing customer insights to support the development of R3’s products
- Great customer facing skills ability
- A degree in computer science or a strong interest in programming
At R3, we encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV. We’re always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.
Please note that this role is based in Abu Dhabi, in order to apply for the role you will need to be a UAE national.