- Liaise with customers to try and fix issues
- Provide an initial single point of contact for incoming technical issues related to R3 products and applications
- Respond to customer issues across the product line within response time SLAs
- Conduct daily operations – including team operations, process improvement and information sharing
- Ensure all support requests (no matter how small) are ticketed, and all investigation progress is added
- Take part in handovers to other teams in different geographies as required.
- Ensure customers are updated regularly and frequently with the investigation progress of 1st Line tickets
- Ensure all operational processes defined by the firm are followed and respected.
- Constantly strive to identify and implement improvements to the team’s technologies, processes and methodologies
Key Skills Required:
- Customer-facing solid skills with a proactive can-do attitude.
- Essential networking investigation (e.g. connectivity issues, network traces)
- Familiarity with operational monitoring tools
Advantageous Skills & Experience:
- Experience working on enterprise development projects
- Understanding and experience with Incident Management processes
At R3, we encourage a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV. We’re always interested in meeting collaborative people who are excited to work with us.
Please note that this role is based in Abu Dhabi, in order to apply for the role you will need to be a UAE national.
R3 is leading the future of digital finance by powering multi-party solutions that deliver digital trust and unlocking greater potential for regulated businesses everywhere. R3ers center around our core values – Collaborative, Ownership, Bold and Customer First – as a result our flagship DLT platform, Corda, is trusted by the world’s leading financial market infrastructures (FMIs), exchanges, central banks and commercial banks.
Corda is an open and permissioned distributed application platform that empowers regulated institutions to realize the full potential of direct digital collaboration to solve complex multi-party workflows.
R3 is is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that supports all ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, origins, disability and veteran status and cultures. At R3, we’re committed to fostering an environment where individuality–not conformity–is embraced and valued because we believe our collective differences are what make us better together. If you don’t meet all of the above criteria, but you think you’d be a great addition to R3, send us your CV/resume. We’re always interested in meeting bold, collaborative people who are excited to work with us.