About R3 Professional Services
R3’s Professional Services team works to bring Corda specialist expertise to our customers to make their adoption successful. We engage directly with our customers to design, build, deploy and advise them on their Corda journey to ensure long-term capabilities are sustained. Through business consulting, technical solutions and implementation, we help customers achieve their goals most effectively for their business, owning projects ranging from small design POCs to full-end to end implementations for Digital Currencies and Digital Assets real-world problems.
Our customer-centric and innovative approach to providing services and solutions in the industry allows us to strategically assess our customer’s needs and ensure they are set up for success from the beginning of their journey. In addition to working directly with our customers, we strive to collaborate internally with our Sales, Engineering and Product organisations to provide better tooling, services and products based on our customer’s evolving needs.
Role of DevOps Solutions Engineer
Learn and master the enterprise DevOps skill by learning from the best in their field. Solve practical tasks and learn how to deploy and configure our applications in different environments. Build your path with us while having fun. Excel your skill and make us better.
- Ownership of R3’s customer tasks providing visibility, ensuring the project follows the appropriate project management methodology and balancing agile software development processes to deliver projects successfully.
- Ensure all assigned work items are fully managed, taking accountability for delivery, scope, ensuring successful implementation in conjunction with the PS DevOps team leads and Head of Professional Services.
- Working with the senior PS team to create re-useable blueprints and artefacts to create an R3 PS methodology, providing a standard way of working for all projects.
- Working with the mantra of good work equals more work, constantly looking to provide world-class customer service and continuously looking at ways to improve.
- Work with the wider PS team to upsell client engagements where appropriate.
- Take ownership of you day and tasks.
- Be a good collaborator and teach and learn from the team.
Key Skills Required for this Role:
- You must demonstrate proven experience in software development tasks, ideally in Kotlin, Java, or other JVM-based languages, as Kotlin and Java development skills are required for the role.
- Basic understanding of configuring and running services in a Linux-based environment including proficiency in related scripting languages such as Python/YAML/BASH & standard Linux file editors (VI, VIM, EMACS)
- Basic understanding of Public Cloud Solutions like: Azure, GCP and AWS
- Basic understanding of Terraform
- Basic understanding of Ansible
- Basic understanding of relational databases & tools utilized to access, query & monitor RDBMS systems.
- Able to understand non-functional operational requirements and test-driven development.
- Change, adapt and excel.
- Understanding of DLT / Blockchain technologies and benefits.
- Willingness to learn new skill and be able to solve complex problems.