Explore Corda: The world’s leading blockchain app building platform for FinServ
The financial services industry sits at a crossroads—caught between protecting current business on one side, and the need to meet rising customer demand for future-proofed solutions on the other. DLT (distributed ledger technology) provides a way forward as it can not only help banks more efficiently and effectively tackle customer issues today, but can also pave the way for the innovations of tomorrow.
Join R3 and our local Taiwanese partners BSOS, FTRC and Mirle, to learn about how Corda—a purpose-built, app development platform—has enabled the creation of some of the world’s leading multi-party solutions. We will be exploring the hottest enterprise blockchain use cases in financial services—everything from digitizing the transaction records of private placement assets to cross-border payments.
During this virtual half-day event you will hear:
- The current and future state of the blockchain industry in Taiwan
- What’s new with Corda, including toolkits and accelerators
- How to build new collaborative networks at your bank and unlock potential by digitizing paper-based processes
- How to tap into the R3 blockchain ecosystem and our years of network-building expertise
- Use cases across capital markets, digital assets, CBDCs and payments
This virtual event will take place from 9:30am to 12:05pm TST on Friday, March 26. Please note that sessions will be a mix of English and Mandarin. Register here.