Date: November 17
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Location: Pan Pacific Hotel London – followed by drinks reception at Straits Bar Kitchen
A growing number of global Financial Market Infrastructures are adopting DLT to drive greater efficiencies in their post trade processes.
This new breed of secure, scalable distributed infrastructures, allowing the frictionless, immutable exchange of instructions and assets between market participants, delivers lower operational costs and financial risks right across the industry.
Join R3 at this in-person showcase event to hear from an expert panel of market practitioners about how advances in digitalization enable FMIs to:
- Simplify the whole end-to-end post-trade process
- Optimize and reduce costs of asset servicing
- Enhance transparency and security of transaction record-keeping
- Accelerate settlement cycles by removing reconciliation between legacy infrastructures
- Lower operational and financial risk through the use of shared, immutable workflow platforms
- Enhance visibility between market participants, operators and regulators
Following the showcase event, we would be delighted to invite you to join us for drinks and canapes in the Straits Bar at the Pan Pacific Hotel.
"*" indicates required fields