Driving Efficiencies and Cost Savings in Post Trade Processing - Sydney
Date: November 1
Time: 09:00-11:30 am
Venue: Crown Sydney
A growing number of global Financial Market Infrastructures are adopting DLT to drive greater efficiencies in their post trade processes.
This new breed of secure, scalable distributed infrastructures, allowing the frictionless, immutable exchange of instructions and assets between market participants, delivers lower operational costs and financial risks right across the industry.
Join R3 at this in-person showcase event to hear from an expert panel of market practitioners about how advances in digitalization enable FMIs to:
- Simplify the whole end-to-end post-trade process
- Optimize and reduce costs of asset servicing
- Enhance transparency and security of transaction record-keeping
- Accelerate settlement cycles by removing reconciliation between legacy infrastructures
- Lower operational and financial risk through the use of shared, immutable workflow platforms
- Enhance visibility between market participants, operators and regulators
"*" indicates required fields