- Define product requirements for regulated-grade digital asset use cases on DLT through market research and customer interviews.
- Develop user journeys of digital asset products that leverages DLT as part of the asset lifecycles for various asset classes (equities, fixed income, derivatives, funds, new asset classes etc).
- Evaluate potential partners on Digital Asset applications, such as custody, payment, services, and other mid-stake providers.
- Interview with our Digital Asset customers and internal stakeholders to understand pain points with building Digital Asset solutions.
- Analyse the cost and benefits of building an end-to-end Digital Asset product against partnering with existing platform(s).
What You’ll Bring:
- Analytical thinking with a good understanding of interpreting data and statistics to make data-based decisions and recommendations.
- Empathetic, ability to understand customer problems and articulate their needs.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. You are able to identify problem statements and find solutions to solve these problems.
- Able to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results-orientated and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to think big and small. You should be comfortable defining a completely new experience or optimizing an existing feature.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Nice to Have:
- Passion in capital markets and a solid understanding of the industry.
- Analytics, research, strategy, management consulting or similar experience.
- Proven experience in delivering and improving B2B products.
Please note the start date for this position is Monday, 19th June (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
We cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK.