- Build Windows and Mac laptops for R3 employees and external contractors using automated deployment tools and internal processes.
- Undertake Access Management tasks including user provisioning and security group amendments to support R3 employees and external contractors.
- Supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting global office hardware including printers, conferencing / AV equipment, display screens, telecoms, laptops and tablets.
- Assist with user software issues, including installing, troubleshooting and configuration.
- Ensure correct security and compliance standards are being followed across all R3 IT assets including maintenance of content management database (CMDB) entries.
- Support Cyber Essential Plus (CE+), ISO 27001 and SOC 2 Type 2 compliance initiatives
- Be one of the friendly faces of Internal IT, building relationships around the business and seeking to understand the needs of the users and suggest improvements to existing processes
- Ability to quickly establish strong working relationships across all levels of seniority and manage user expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and someone who has the ability to use their own initiative, which at times may include conducting research into a wide range of issues.
- Passion using and learning about new technologies.
- Enthusiasm for continual learning and improvement.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks.
Please note the start date for this position is Monday, May 22nd (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
We cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the US.
The salary for this position is $3,750 per month (equivalent of $45,000 per annum)