The Customer Success Team at R3 helps our existing customers realise the value of R3 products and services.
Part of our Sales division, Customer Success Managers (who the intern will work closely with) deeply understand our customers’ business, become their trusted advisors, and help them drive successful outcomes.
This internship is a good opportunity to understand a new and fast-growing area of enterprise software and services, and support clients on their interesting journeys. Ideally, you’d be curious about and interested in all kinds of technology, including cloud and blockchain.
Responsibilities for the CS Intern may include:
- Ensuring our team’s way of working is informed by data and using this to continuously improve, for example, identifying better ways for us to measure how long it takes customers to onboard and helping drive this down.
- Evangelising success stories of customers internally and externally.
- Interviewing customers and understanding patterns, to feed back to our product, support and professional services teams
- Supporting client-facing teams with sales bids, end-to-end
- Helping prepare pitch decks, do research, and deeply understand the right fit for Corda across new business lines in existing clients
You might be a fit if:
- You have previous experience in a technical company in a customer-facing role, for example: Customer Success, Product or Professional Services
- You thrive in understanding the customer’s position, can empathise with their needs and enjoy coming up with new solutions
- You are data-focused. Our team is always looking for better ways to use the data available in our company aswell as optimise the quality of data available
- You are detail oriented and enjoy planning, designing new processes and generally bringing more structure into an environment
- You have a low ego and work well with a wide range of people
- You can translate and communicate business requirements and service requirements / specifications to varying levels of audience
- You thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and experts, and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- You could be as happy documenting technical requirements as developing long term customer relationships.
- You are a strong communicator and build relationships quite easily. You’re able to explain complex issues in clear language with strong emphasis on maintaining collaborative and productive relationships.
Nice to have (or excited to learn)
- Understanding of DLT / Blockchain technologies such as: including Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, Bitcoin etc., is beneficial
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel, SQL, Tableau
- An understanding of computer science, possibly obtained through a combination of academic study and related professional experience
- An understanding of Financial Services (including but not limited to Capital Markets, Digital Assets, and Central Bank Digital Currencies)
Please note the start date for this position is Monday, 19th June (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
We cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK.