- Assist the team with lead generation across the Capital Markets team designated accounts
- Support the team in preparation of go-to-market materials and deliverables
- Provide industry research with a focus on distributed ledger technology and its application to business processes and IT problems for enterprise customers
- Contribute to selling and marketing strategies in the Corda platform enterprise software solutions portfolio
- Promote R3’s value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market
- Collaborate with the wider Global Business Development team to advance key Corda opportunities
- You’ll be a student studying towards an appropriate university degree with a keen interest in Blockchain technology
- Ideally you’d have some client facing experience in a professional environment from a previous internship perhaps
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work flexibly both independently and productively alongside our Sales team, in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change quickly
- Proactive, conscientious, self-motivated and goal oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note the start date for this position is Monday, May 22nd (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
We cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the US.
The salary for this position is $3,750 per month (equivalent of $45,000 per annum)